How to Squat
- Proper squat form is everything.
- Start with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Initiate the squat with your hips, not your knees. Do this by sticking your butt BACK!
- Keep your chest up and back straight. Don’t round your spine or look down.
- Look forward, hold your head in a neutral position.
- Lift your arms up as you come down.
- Go low enough so your hip crease is beneath your knee. Depth is very important with 100 Squats a Day.
- Keep your heels on the ground by sticking your butt BACK!
- Knees should be OUT, not in. Push them out wide as you go down and come up.
Copyright © 2013 - Ted Carr - All rights reserved.
Neither Ted nor anyone associated with 100SquatsaDay.com will be responsible or liable for any injury sustained while exercising at your home, gym or elsewhere.
Consult a doctor before starting any exercise program.